Crosstalk Ministries (CTM) is a Christian organization rooted in the Evangelical Anglican tradition with a strong desire to work within an Ecumenical context. Our ministries encompass youth of all ages, youth leaders and pastors, as well as clergy.
The mission of Crosstalk Ministries is to Help people of all ages become strong disciples of Jesus Christ.
Crosstalk Ministries seeks to be a voice and practical expression of the historical Evangelical tradition within the Anglican Communion, especially within the Diocese of Montreal.
Crosstalk Ministries affirms wholeheartedly the purpose of Barnabas Anglican Ministries, the evangelical fellowship within the Anglican Church of Canada; of which it is the regional chapter, which is “to bear witness, within the Anglican Church of Canada, to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and the supreme authority of the Holy Scripture in all areas of life and ministry; to do this by supporting, challenging and encouraging Christ’s servants, and by bringing them together in fellowship.” It is the purpose of CTM to express this locally, and actively to enable this witness to take place especially to young people and children through camping ministries and related activities.
Statement of Faith
- We wholeheartedly accept the revelation of God given in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments and profess the faith set forth and summarized in the Apostle and Nicene Creeds and the Thirty Nine Articles. We believe the following to be crucial to the understanding and proclamation of the Gospel and to a daily committed relationship with God.
- The Sovereignty and Grace of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
- The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness of people since the fall, making man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation, making necessary personal salvation.
- The atoning sacrifice on the cross of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God and His bodily resurrection as the sole ground of redemption from the penalty and power of sin.
- The justification of believers by the Grace of God through faith alone in Christ -crucified and risen from the dead.
- The regeneration, indwelling, sanctifying, empowering and commissioning work of the Holy Spirit in all believers.
- The one, holy, apostolic Church which is the visible Body of Christ on earth whose members form the royal priesthood of all believers.
- The sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion as visible words which proclaim the Gospel and are means of Grace by which faith is strengthened.
- The expectation of the personal and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ.